Ένας οικονομολόγος τα γράφει στη Daily Telegraph απλά, κατανοητά, με bullets:
– Every bank in Greece will instantly go insolvent.
– The Greek government will nationalise every bank in Greece.
– The Greek government will forbid withdrawals from Greek banks.
– To prevent Greek depositors from rioting on the streets, Argentina-2002-style (when the Argentinian president had to flee by helicopter from the roof of the presidential palace to evade a mob of such depositors), the Greek government will declare a curfew, perhaps even general martial law.
– Greece will redenominate all its debts into “New Drachmas” or whatever it calls the new currency (this is a classic ploy of countries defaulting)
– The New Drachma will devalue by some 30-70 per cent (probably around 50 per cent, though perhaps more), effectively defaulting 0n 50 per cent or more of all Greek euro-denominated debts.
Έχει κι άλλο, διάβασε.